Grimentz, the Alps🇨🇭 ·
· Swiss Escape exceeds expectations in every way! I went during the winter and was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to build a new routine from day one: Wake up to the beautiful backdrop of the Swiss Alps covered in snow > ski the morning away > cozy up in the chalet and smash out some work > chat with like-minded folks over dinner > rinse and repeat! The chalets are beautifully designed and well equipped with everything you'll need to stay productive. Lifts to two different ski areas are just a 2 min walk away so you can easily pop over for a few runs everyday. The community is easy to integrate with and fun to share tips/stories with as most folks are remote workers! I definitely recommend spending a month here!
· I could go on for days about how much I loved Swiss Escape. I already miss it so much! For starters, the chalet is absolutely gorgeous and fully equipped with everything one would need, from lightning fast WiFi to a stocked kitchen with pots/pans, coffeemaker, etc. Everything was absolutely spotless and extremely well-maintained. My room was so cozy - the bed was super comfortable, I had plenty of sheets/towels, and the bathrooms were spacious and clean. Haz and Fanny are the best hosts and the sweetest people...it was so great getting to know everyone in the group over dinner, group skiing, working together, etc. The chalet is in a great location: within a five minute walk to the grocery stores (there are two in town), ski shops, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, wine tasting, and the ski lifts that bring you up to two separate mountains. The town is absolutely gorgeous - the chalets are all so beautifully maintained and the streets are so clean. The locals are very friendly and most speak English. I have attached some pictures of the town as well as the view from the chalet's balcony (which is absolutely breathtaking and a great place to work!). My stay at Swiss Escape could not have been better. I can't wait to go back next year!!!
· Epic work retreat! I and my team got LOADS of stuff done over the course of these several days at Swiss Escape. Although we stayed during the summer, I was absolutely amazed by the number of things to do around, and also by the village itself. Swiss escape are super hospitable and organized, the facilities are sparkling clean, and you have all you need to work and play. Well done, team!
· Everything is super clean, the room I was in is great and the kitchen is fully equipped and has a very high standard. Fanny and Haz are great hosts - I am looking forward to go back in a couple weeks! Definitely recommend going there and experience the beauty of the mountains and the village.
· Swiss Escape is a beautiful place to stay. The location was so perfect and the home itself was immaculate, organized, and a great group of guests. I was there during the summer and it was absolutely perfect weather and scenery... Also want to mention how adorable the town is and how friendly the locals are.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.