Arctic Coworking Lodge
the far north, Norway🇳🇴 ·
· Been there for a month and what can I say, great people, community, nature, surf. This place has everything! Highly recommend! Plus the hosts are super nice and always check if you need anything, felt like home and can't wait to be back!
· Great people. Great community. Great landscape. Close to legendary Unstad Surf beach. I’m glad I choose to stay here. Recommended.
· Stayed there a week in the end of July. Met a lot of great people, and was sad to leave. Dorms were cosy, bathrooms clean and common area tidy. The internet connection was great, and I had no problem working from the Lodge. If I am to return and stay for a longer while I probably will hire an office space in the next door office just to get the feeling of "going to the office" and to avoid distractions.
· Beautiful place in Lofoten. We spend in total two month at Arctic Coworking Lodge and experienced the end of summer, the whole autumn and the beginning of winter. The community is amazing, the lodge itself super cozy and the area incredible. You can hike everyday somewhere else just a few kilometers around the lodge. Also the surf is just a few minutes away. We will for sure come back! Highly recommended!
· We stayed for two weeks during our surf film trip and enjoyed every minute at the lodge. Such a cool vibe with super nice people from all around the globe. If your looking for a place to stay on Lofoten you've found it here! Cheers from Germany ✌🏼
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.