Dash • The Sheung Wan
NoHo Hong Kong🇭🇰 · and 1 other location ·
Formerly operated as Mojo Nomad by Ovolo.
Reviews from Google • we don't rate spaces—please interpret other's opinions per your own values
· The worst stay ever. The engineer came to my room while I was NOT in the room and I saw he left his bag on my bed. Then I WhatsApp the assistant manager /Dash living Venus, she did not even apologize, instead she texted me “hotel has the right to access all the room in case of any emergency.”However, my case is not, just my table need to be fixed. And there’s a connecting door to the adjacent room, so you can hear everything from the next room, literally everything. Mini bar only provided once when you check in, toilet rolls *2 for the whole week. Common area always have events, and laundry service always busy. And the Mexican restaurant staff always put their trolley and chair, even kitchenware in the lift for whole night. Then they always use the lift to go back and forth between 1 and 2 floor, so the lift is always busy. Whoever wants to stay here, please do not WASTE your money. I experienced the worst service in my whole life with ovolo sheung wan manager hone, I complained about the noise from my next room, he then went in my room dropped earplugs while I wasn’t in the room?! I told him that’s so inappropriate, no one shall enter my room without my permission, he then got upset and asked me to return earplugs to him. A day later, I wrote email to dash living, they wrote me back a formal email and hone also replied to me with standard email with other guest’s name on it! He obviously copied and pasted it. In short, WORST STAY EVER
· If you’re thinking of long term stay, and have a relatively high expectation for sanitary standard, the two sets of laundry machines will make you suffer. No booking system and anyone can take your laundry out when there’re only few minutes past. Unless you keep a close eye to the machines, and often the time estimates are inaccurate, it’s almost unavoidable. When I raised it up to the team, I was told no tenants had raised the same issues, whereas I see people struggle lot. and eventually the apartment ignore the problem. Also dryers take longer time to dry stuff than previous dryers I used in other apartments, one of the filters are broken and they’d never tried to fix it after I raised it up Wifi is slow enough in the evening, YouTube video turns to 480p automatically for that. It’s never been fixed although they seem have tried many times If you’re okay with above, can consider to take the long-term rent( 3 months or something), Otherwise I think you’ll suffer
· Staff was amazing and so helpful, a great stay, I was really pleased with the low price and high quality service that I got for it!
· Hi there. Wanted to give Mojo Nomad a try since it looked fresh and youthful. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. One small issue though - There are tiny red and green lights in the room (probably sensors of some sort) that remain switched on throughout the night. This affects me when I am trying to sleep. If something could be done about them, I do not doubt that the experience would then be flawless.
· We stayed at The Sheung Wan in December 2019 before the rebranding (formerly Mojo Nomad Central) and had the most wonderful time. The location is just perfect to explore Hong Kong and the rooms are stunning. A big plus are the washing machines especially if you’re planning to stay longer or are in between trips. The restaurant with the outside counter was great to have breakfast or a drink and watch the hustle and bustle on Queen’s Road. A big thank you to the wonderful staff at this hotel. Without them our experience wouldn’t have been the same. From the warm welcome to helping us with storing luggage for a trip to Japan they went above and beyond to help us. Customer centricity at its best. We’ll definitely be back!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as linked for attribution. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.