Santa Marta, Colombia🇨🇴 ·
Sunday - relaxation means something different to different people. If you're like me it's simply a change up but not a check out. What do you do to relax and recharge on a day off from work? #relax #hammockreading #stilllearning #businessbook #dayoff #sunday #recharge #relaxation #changeup #checkout #escape #learn #growth #reading #kindle #kindlebooks #sundayreading
En @Flamingocoworking disfruta de un ambiente tropical para descansar o teletrabajar. ¡El único espacio en SANTA MARTA donde trabajar nunca ha sido tan divertido! Siéntete en seguridad, cumplimos con el protocolo de Bioseguridad y nuestra meta es proteger a nuestros huéspedes. Pasadías o estadías largas, pregunta por tu mejor plan a email@example.com
Видите синяк? Это я переходила дорогу когда вдруг загорелся красный, я побежала, но из-за запотевших из-за маски очков не увидела бордюра, запнулась и растянулась на тротуаре. Такой вот инста-стайл. #remotework #coworking #flamingocoworking #Colombia #wanderlust #cat #digitalnomad
Reserva tu espacio de trabajo en @flamingocoworking para marcar las cosas de su lista de tareas pendientes 🗒
Escritorios, salas de reuniones y eventos, reserva tu espacio con toda tranquilidad. Cumplimos con el protocolo de Bioseguridad! Escribenos al correo firstname.lastname@example.org o por whatsapp +57 314 4346522
· Worked at the Flamingo Coworking space for a month. I also spent a night there as well before I flew home and it was awesome! The color scheme, paintings, staff and rooftop patio were inviting and vibrant! I was able to comfortably get a lot of work done at my nice A/C desk space. Being right in the heart of Santa Marta I was able to walk and check out different restaurants on my lunch breaks. They are also attached to La Brisa Loca that you get free access to. It was a lot of fun on Friday and Saturday nights with the live DJ on the rooftop. Ricky the manager of the space went above and beyond to make my Santa Marta experience a fun and authentic one. He had lots of great recommendations for what to do and where to eat. I already miss Santa Marta and I highly recommend taking advantage of this cool spot!
· Great coworking space. Centrally located close to Parque los Novios. Adjacent and attached to the Brisa Loca Hostel where you can get food and drink. Rooftop parties on the weekends are regular, so kid week work is more appropriate. Rooms are spacious, super fast wifi, printing services, meeting rooms and coffee always available.
· Had a wonderful time at flamingo co-working. It's extremely well ran, the internet is better than our office in California and the people working there are extremely helpful and friendly. Also a very positive social atmosphere and tones of things to do around Santa Marta. I also got Spanish lessons from Paola Yepes, she was an excellent teacher, very patient and knowledgeable. Starting from nothing, I took 3 hours a week for 6 weeks and now have a decent level of Spanish. She's also a wonderful person, very welcoming and a great source of knowledge when it comes to the local culture. She also went out of her way to do interactive classes that mixed things like cooking and Spanish.
· The service was excellent. The internet access was fantastic and it kept going even after a power failure (common in the area). I was able to do a video conference with screen sharing with Germany and it was very good and reliable
· Dude, what a nice place!! Perfect to get some work done 🌄
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.