Frankfurt, Germany🇩🇪 ·
ROOMS WITH ENOUGH SPACE FOR YOUR BODYGUARDS. MOVE IN W/ US, LONGSTAY FROM 999€/MONTH. #LINDENBERGCOLLECTIVE #LINDLEYLINDENEBERG #LONGSTAY #HOTELSCHMOTEL #NEONONSENSE 📸 @simonbolzphoto
ESSENTIALS: LIGHT, WATER, ARTUR BECKER. #LINDLEYLINDENBERG #LINDENBERGCOLLECTIVE #ARTURBECKER #NEONONSENSE #HOTELSCHMOTEL 📸 @steveherud 📖 @herrarturbecker
I FELL IN LOVE WITH BLUE-EYED GIRLS, POLISHED THEIR SHOES. AT NIGHT, I FEAR THE LONG, BLACK HAIR OF PENELOPE, THE KRAKEN. POEM BY ARTUR BECKER FROM THE ANTHOLOGY ’DAME MIT DEM HERMELIN‘ SCHÜNEMANN VERLAG, BREMEN 2000. #lostlindenberg #bali #openingsoon #lindenbergcollective #aneonscaronmysweetmelancholy #lostmagazine #neononsense #wanderlust #remoteness #pekutatan 📸 @abcdebes
· Great customer service. Our room was not very clean and they were very adamant that this is not normal. We will definitely like to visit in the future because the hotel is very unique and interesting.
· My favourite hotel in Frankfurt. It’s a bit off centre, but therefore much more fun to ride to with the e-steps. Very friendly staff, and a beautifully designed hotel! Breakfast is great. Make sure to visit the Marmiom bar in the hotel. It got great cocktails and excellent scenery and service.
· Love it. The room was small but very well managed and beautiful. I love every small touch in this room. The staff was very helpful when I was lost in my first day in Frankfurt, and they helped me to book my taxi. Unfortunately I didn’t stay long, so that’s the only negative comments that I had. This place also close to tram so you can easily travel around.
· The hotel is new, clean and nice with very comfortable beds and the restaurant is amazing, but here is why I only give 3 stars: There are a lot of facilities missing I think a 4 star hotel should provide, such as - kettle or coffee machine in the room - at least bottle of water or mini bar - there is no room service - not even a phone to call the reception - the water faucets of the shower and sink are so stupid and complicated If these things would get improved, I'd def give 5 stars.
· This hotel is amazing. Quaint and cozy and the staff is warm and accommodating. Vegetarian but hey, nobody is perfect😆 But for a meat eater such as myself, the cuisine here was absolutely divine. Johnny, I will not call him a waiter, simply because he did more than just wait on my needs. He anticipated them after simply paying attention. These days, service like this is as rare as this gym of a hotel.
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.