several properties, access to coworking space a short walk away; small supplement for double occupancy
· It's a very good place to stay with lots of space in and out side. Own bathroom, cleaning ladies once a week to clean the whole house. Great host, always a quick response and very helpful. Quiet area close to all important places. Which can easily reached by foot, bike or bus.Fully equipped house. Mostly occupied by long term remote workers/digital nomads, which I liked.
Hope to be back here in the future.
· Came for a few weeks - stayed for 6 months. Perfect location in the city and easy to get around. Mix of long-term nomads/remote workers and short term travellers. Host is always on top of any problems and the community is great. Highly recommended.
· Cool house, well designed, with classic and modern touches.Fully equipped. Private bathroom in every room and cleaning service every week. Amazing rooftop for chill and for yoga ;) Great host, always willing to help. I met fantastic people there and... I might be back one day!
· I spent two weeks here for a language course in las palmas now. It is a nice location in a quiet neighborhood. Las Canteras and Old Town can be reached with bicycles from rental station (Nextbike app) within 10 to 15 mins. Same for Supermarkets but by walking.
The house has 7 rooms all with private bathroom. Living and kitchen area is shared. Don't expect 5* luxury but everything you need is available and it is a very nice place to be.
House is inhabited mostly by remote workers that stay for longer periods of time. The atmosphere was always familiar and helpful. I like it very much. :)
· We stayed here for a month and it was awesome. Great community and lovely rooftop!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.