For stays over 1–2 months (location dependent) with reduced rates (requiring deposit), visit the main Resa website. These are their new hybrid-use properties. Availability limited during the academic year.
Reviews we don't rate spaces—please interpret other's opinions per your own values
- our first room had a mouldy pillow and had two twin beds pushed together. It was obviously meant to be a single room as the light switch was by my partner's head so he accidentally kept switching it on in the middle of the night, it also meant to curtain was really close so the light came through, the beds would also slide apart with me falling down the middle of them.
- when we asked to switch rooms we were first told that we had that room because our original one was water damaged then we were told we would be more comfortable in that one because two twins is larger than a double (?). They eventually switched us with no apology for the bed or the mouldy pillow. Booking.com first said they would ask for a partial refund but never followed through as we had been switched rooms (we'd still had three nights of interrupted sleep)
- the staff are very grumpy and rude.
- coffee was not included in breakfast (the one you pay for is disgusting so not worth the money) and there are no coffee making facilities in the room. As a coffee addict this was very annoying.
- something that isn't made clear is that the hotel is also a student halls so it's full of large groups of teenagers everywhere. It's also a public gym so lots of gym goers everywhere.
- the location is okay but the beach in Valencia isn't that special, it's very crowded with not a lot going on. I'd advise anyone booking to stay in the center and travel to the beach if you want to go. Really not a good experience at this hotel.
I was positively surprised by this accommodation. My room was quite small but well designed, newly looking and clean. It had good AC and fridge with ice cube tray. The gym was small but enough for quick work outs. The staff was nice, mainly the receptionist Ines was a sweetheart. Breakfasts are not anything spectacular but are absolutely fine. You just have to choose the right time because the breakfast area is small and you can wait in line during the peak hour. Hotel is close to the Patacona and Malvarosa beach. I had not encountered any issues related to the fact that this place also serve as an accommodation for students. It might be different during academic year than summer. I was very satisfied with my stay. However I do think that the price should be slightly lower.
rooms were clean, very small beds (140cm at most), nice pool, great common areas, relatively close to the beach, great access to public transport! only one roll of toilet paper for two people though.. gives of class trip vibes, makes sense once you understand it’s mainly a student accommodation.
when I checked in the first night, I got a complementary water, when we checked in the next day, no water - confusing.
Very good location, breakfast and very kind staff!
Something went wrong with the reservation but that was kindly resolved when we arrived. We got a small room with some mold smell in the bathroom. Unfortunately no possibility to make tea in the room.
The swimming pool is a very nice one. Overall a good experience and recommended.
Value for money and elevators could be a bit better.
The smalles hotel room I have ever seen. Not every person would be able to get into the bathroom. So small that to dry yourself after a shower you need to oped the bathroom door... Clean and cleaners are really nice. 4 stars for service is for lack of information. It would be great to get information that there is a selfservice laundry room, a movie room, a game room and a nice launch to rest or have a drink. We discovered it after a couple of days from other guests (level E). The door to the stairs on the top floor with the terrace (beautiful view) was closed and locked. Maybe not working. In case of fire...
Perfect location, 3 minutes to the beach and restaurants. Amazing cappuccino in the hotel restaurant, very friendly and helpful staff. Really nice breakfast.