Biarrtiz, France🇫🇷 ·
· ust stayed at Saint Charles and it was absolutely wonderful. I stayed and I mixed dorm and I never slept so good in a “Hostel”. The hotel is absolutely beautiful! It is really close to the beach and you have many shops and places to eat nearby. I didn’t try the breakfast, but I had coffee every morning, which was served with milk and sugar and for only 2,50 you almost got half a liter! I will definitely recommend this place and hopefully be back soon! Thanks for everything and warm regards from Germany :)
· Lovely hotel, very romantic near the city center and the beach ! It's a typical basq house with a nice garden. The director is currently renovating the place, I will come back definitely with my wife and kids next summer !
· Noisy hotel. You can hear all the inhabitants of the hotel at night. As well the hotel would need a renovation if the price should match the conditions offered. Location was good.
· Lovely building and great location, but lack of amenities (Wi-Fi in rooms, air-conditioning) and poor hygiene (my bed sheet wasn't changed in nine days) let this hotel down. Not sure how it got three stars. Friendly cat.
· Nice hotel well located near the city center. The parking is not easy but there are many places 300 meters away. Breakfast served from 9 am too late for our activities
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.