Siem Reap, Cambodia🇰🇭 ·
· I had a great time at AngkorHUB. I really was very productive. Jeff the owner is extremely friendly and welcoming but also efficient. Lots of serious people getting work done there, but also made good friends when we took time off in the evenings/weekends. Internet was very fast. Food great. Rooms clean. Near the center but also just far enough to be quiet.
· I had a great time at the HUB, the team there is great, they provide lunch and coffee if you like and can help you with any issues you might have in SR/Cambodia. Location of the space is optimal as well. Would go there again if I return to Siem Reap!
· High speed internet. The owner is very respectful of others working and holds meetings in a private room. Contrary to another report, there is a backup generator. That report is false.
· Nice friendly people with a professional attitude. Nothing to complain about internet-breakdown or anything like that. If you are new to Siem Reap, here you will find first-class information and leads for further evaluation and fun. I am most impressed with the "mission" to really help people (foreigners and cambodian people alike) to get their business off the ground with their internal ACADEMY and the help they provide for newbies. Thanks a lot again for your very helpful advise and the opportunity to stay and work at your place.
· I don't have any other co-working spaces to compare against, but I can't imagine you need more than this. Really good internet connection, a professional and quiet working environment. Talk is limited so that everyone gets their work done. Friendly conversations about everything happens during the family-style lunch. The team that runs the place are super helpful and knowledgeable about Cambodia and Siem Reap. I learned so much, and was recommended awesome things to do and people to connect with for transport when needed. Check out their website, they have more up to date travel information than anyone else, and if you have any questions they can surely help! If you like cats they have two you can pet. Breakfast, lunch and drinks at reasonable prices. For dinner they sometimes invite all currently at the HUB out together. Other events as well. So this is awesome for people who want to socialize. Only thing that could be better is their chairs, for a guy of my height they didn't provide the best back support. Thanks for everything Jeff and Martin!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.