Selina • Secret Garden
The largest network of hip spaces across the globe, most being hostels with shared or private rooms for short stays, or a monthly subscription. Some offer dedicated coworking (extra cost) and other facilities such as pool and restaurant.
from @nissrinemt F A C E S
from @lender_community Thank you for joining us 🙏
@alinaaals, Sara Balcazar Bañeras & Lison Maréchal
from @megthetiny Pra onde tenha sol, é pra lá que eu vou! 🐶🐾☀️ #sunnyday #sunshine #summervibes #rooftop #sunsetlovers #dogsun #summeriscoming #lisbon #lisboa #lisbonlovers #portugal #selina #megthetiny #doginfluencer #petfluencer #yorkshireterrier #instadog
from @lender_community We are so happy with our first swap event that took place in Lisboa.
👩+👨 26 ladies + 2 gentleman participated
💯 558 points generated from clothing
👚 240 garments
♻️ 143 pieces swapped
🚀 62 pieces donated to @etic to the students of fashion design course!
💾 35 saved for the next swap event ✨ Thank you @mercado.amour for having us 💕💕
Any thought you would like to share? Feel free :)
Reviews from Google • we don't rate spaces—please interpret other's opinions per your own values
· The hotel has an amazing design and vibe. The pool (even if small and with a few sunbeds) + the terrace are the highlight.
Mixed Dorm x10 beds is quite spacious and bright with super comfy beds, it was well cleaned. Shared Bathrooms have a nice design, we’re cleaned once a day but being shared by many people cleaning could have been better.
The staff could be nicer, I felt everyone was a bit cold..
breakfast: thumbs up for the granola bowl and the vegan lattes.
WiFi worked perfectly and the facilities for working are spot on!
Shared kitchen quite big and well equipped (could have been cleaner though)
Overall I enjoyed my stay and would come back!
· The most beautiful garden hostel in all of Lisbon. Perfect for a couple days stay, and 5 minutes from the train station, then 30 more minutes until the beautiful golden beaches in Cascais! The second best thing you can do in your stay in Portugal!
· Stayed for 1 month. Hygiene in the shared restrooms and shower rooms is non existent, place overall needs renovation or better management, things are not looked after properly. Shared kitchen is disgusting, always dirty and everything stinks and sticks. Be aware of staff night parties and people talking/listening to music at 3am, walls are thin and not sound proof, you can feel/hear toilet flush in the neighbouring room. Great concept ruined by management.
· Great place to stay in Lisbon, friendly staff and comfy rooms guaranteed. The hostel is pet friendly which is an advantage.
· The managers Bruno and Meda has very poor communication skills, and no ability to take any feedbacks from customers. They don't seem to understand what is a business and lack of profesionnalism. Maybe they should consider another career before someone else make that decision for them...
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as linked for attribution. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.