Taghazout, Morocco🇲🇦 ·
· What an amazing place to spend a few weeks! All the people who organize and work for Sundesk put a lot of care into the place. They make sure their guests have the best experience possible. The view is is fantastic. The beach nearby is endless, very fun for evening walks or a horse ride :) The office is comfortable and modern. I very highly recommend this place!
· Best co-living and co-working place I’ve stayed in. Perfect for spending a few weeks finally getting started on that book or just getting some work done in a friendly atmosphere with the breaks spent surfing, swimming or jogging barefoot on the beach. Best internet connection in town and Magda and the staff are extremely welcoming. Highly recommend!
· Love the place and already went twice. Once for a whole month. Another time for a few days. Great both to stay at but also to work. Hope to be back again. :) Also, thank you for letting us charge the electric motorbike. :)
· I'm a very open person and I'm ashamed to admit I was very hesitant in trusting the Moroccan infrastructure with my livelihood, but Magda knocked it out of the park. The internet is faster than my home internet in Miami, Florida. The food is amazing, and the people (you may not get the same folks) were amazing! I'm going back to Taghazout and it will be at SunDesk. For sure.
· The perfect place to meet some inspiring but down to eartj people and get some work done. I stayed there twice and definitely going to come back. Don't even think about, just go there and check the place out. You'll love it, promise!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.