🌟Spaces displaying our marque self-certify as being invested into their community — making themselves instantly recognisable as supporting their members and guests together as a community, not just a space.
- tell us details for your space, if you're not already listed; we currently only list spaces offering mixed duration stays (month-to-month or under), not exclusively longer-term with notification periods
- display the marque with 1–3 classification tags most appropriate to help visitors understand your space's values and function; choose from our supported tags, and let us know if you think others should be added; some tags have criteria
- link back the marque to your page on this site so visitors have an easy place to find and see public activity and review details for your community; currently we only display official and user instagram posts, with reviews from Google maps, this will be expanded in future, e.g. to include events and featured posts from official social media or private chat groups
- pledge transparency of your offer — pricing, community engagement and any booking/application review on your site; displaying at least indicative pricing publicly as opposed only upon request as spaces without are hidden by default, potential customers need to see if you're in their budget; post updates if you should temporarily be unable to offer community facilitation or facilities become unavailable
- commit not to manipulate or suppress any social media posts and reviews; we recommend you have in-person remediation processes in place to avoid issues spilling over onto the interwebs; posts on your profile page here shall comprise aggregated content from the public internet; only your space details may be edited by you
- let us know once you've added the marque and we'll update your listing to be shown above those not using it, and hilighting your classification tags; use of our logo without the classification text and link is not permitted
That's it! We trust that your claim of community stands the test of time.👍
Copy and paste the following HTML into your site:<center><a href="https://coliving.community/at/space-name">we're a <b>classification-tags</b><br><img src="https://coliving.community/marque.svg" width="220"></a></center>
The marque should be displayed on your front page, however you can display it on any page linked directly from there, if so tell us its address and this will be where we link your profile to. Styling can be adjusted as preferred so long as it is legible, and the markup remains the same.
We recommend saving the logo svg file to upload and host yourself on your own site, this reduces the number of other sites a browser has to load when displaying your site (and also prevents tracking, not that we'd do that!).
For a better listing, add:
- your space to Google maps; with photos, and encourage guests to leave reviews; also required for inclusion in our maps
- your space as a checkin location on Facebook (business page with address); for user tagging on instagram, and for reviews; we show more user instagram posts in the galleries
- your space to OpenStreetMap and Apple Maps
- our marque 😉
For the best experience on your site, show:
- how easy it is to access food shops/market, restaurants, and the outdoors (parks, beaches, hikes)
- what kind of space and facilities you have for working (proper desks and chairs or dining tables?)
- what your number of rooms / capacity is
For the best community experience, use:
- a community chat tool (e.g. Slack, Whatsapp, or even just an email list)
- a public events calendar for any facilitated by you (also on your site)
- a physical event ideas calendar for planning amongst guests (such as a blackboard on a wall)
If you don't have a site yet, you can use your domain with your page here.