Matera, southern Italy🇮🇹 ·
· I love this place. Very friendly staff and also the other guest were very friendly and helpful. It felt like comming home. The house is very functional and full of lovely details. Hope I can stay there soon again.
· A vibrant place, where people and culture cross and meet. A warm place to live for a few days, where to focus and create. Andrea and his team is a super host, who can help you to navigate in Matera and the whole region of Basilicata.
· Great place to work from! We worked for a day and was super convenient. Not central but only 20min walk from the center. Owners was super nice
· Such a pleasure working with the Casa Neutral team. They ensured our team offsite ran smoothly throughout. It's a brilliant space in a beautiful part of Italy. The breakfast and lunches organised by the team were outstanding! We highly recommend the space for companies to use!
· I stayed here for a few days and I loved the project and the people. Highly recommended!!!!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.