· Such a good deal, especially in low season! And, what a beautiful view from the back rooms. I spent 2 wonderful months in a back room without a kitchen in exchange for the view and quiet. I was not disappointed! (The kitchen units are facing the street—still a great space) Not that I spent much time in the room, there is so much to do on Lanta. Waking up every morning, looking into the jungle was so worth it. I chose the package that included meals, so I did not need the kitchen. It was always quiet, minus the sounds of the jungle, which was lovely to go to sleep and wake up to. Coffee and tea were always stocked and rooms cleaned once a week by the lovely KoHub staff. They are also always a phone call away and there to help should you need anything. The beach is a few minutes walk, restaurants at every turn, pharmacy is across the street, there is a mini market 2 doors down to the right and another across the street to the left (This one also has my go-to laundry service. The family that runs it is so kind and welcoming). KoHub workspace is a 10-15 minute walk and 2 minute scooter ride. I highly recommend the KoHub Apartments. It is also really nice to see folks you know from the workspace coming and going. Makes meeting up for adventure days super easy :)
· It is our 2nd time to stay at the Kohub apartment and we are really happy with our decision. Our room has a really nice view, I love waking up and directly seeing a piece of Koh Lanta from our balcony. It's also really fresh in the morning -- make sure to choose the room facing the back. Room cleaning is done weekly and there are free coffee and sugar refills as well. Restaurants, mini marts and pharmacy are just walking distance from the apartment. Buying the Kohub package which includes accomodation, co-working access and food package is for sure worth the money. There is no noise problem with the room so you can surely relax after a productive day at their Co-working space and from community events with Kohubbers
· This is the NEW Kohub apartments and they are not near the Mosque so no call to prayer can be heard (although I love hearing it) No mouldy smell and great apartments that are very good value for what you get. Close to shops and beach, powerful hot showers, fast stable WIFI, I never stay anywhere else when on the island. Coliving (Koh Living?) with fellow kohubbers means you will know everyone in the block within a few days of arriving. Rooms are quiet, I have never heard noise from other people's apartments. I come for green season every year and there is always plenty to do.
· The apartment is located 1km north of the co-working space, right by the main road, which makes it a 5 minute walk to get to Long Beach, and that is excellent. The room had a small fridge and A/C, a big bed and a flat screen TV. The only issue was the mouldy smell. Have some extra towels, because the cleaning service changes them only once a week.
· This place is very nice and the villagers are kind.
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.