Azores islands, Portugal🇵🇹 ·
· Had a fantastic two weeks here, working and exploring the stunning Azores. Was clean, well organised and a great place to meet fellow digital nomads and travellers. Emelie and Karl are lovely hosts and made sure I had everything I needed during my stay. 👌
· Very nice with a lovely view and the owner who's name I forgot, is very friendly and helpful. Will return here once back on the island so would recommend it to everyone 🤙
· Terrific place to work and stay! Emilie makes you feel welcome, and the whole place is clean and comfortable. And a great way to meet new people, see the lovely azores, all while making your boss happy.
· Emilie is a wonderfully welcoming host and we really enjoyed our stay at Novovento. There are several quiet indoor and outdoor spaces to eat, relax, read or work online,and the property is just a short drive to a hot thermal bath that opens into the ocean - a special place to experience at high tide. Recommended!
· Fantastic guesthouse with comfortable rooms. Very quiet location, well equipped kitchen, and lovely and helpful host.
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.