near Tivat, Montenegro🇲🇪 ·
· I had a great time at the Playworking. The owners of the house are super friendly and helpful - I felt very well taken care of. The access to the sea including free SUPs (and Kayaks) was the main highlight for me! It really was great to take a break from work and spend some time swimming or paddling and clearing my mind or downloading new ideas :) The Kotor Bay that is nearby is absolutely stunning - one of the most beautiful places I have seen before. It would be beneficial to have a driving license, though, if you are planning to stay there for a while (or well, there are also bikes you can use. But Montenegro's landscape is not for the untrained among us) :D All in all, I can definitely recommend staying there!
· Stunning place! The surrounding area is absolutely beautiful and the people working there are really nice and friendly! Jeffrey, the owner of Playworking, made sure to invest properly into building a place that's perfect for nomads! You'll definitely appreciate all the attention that went into this place, such as making sure that the bed mattresses are of premium quality, allowing you to have a great night sleep, and that you always have access to plenty of outlets everywhere, and really fast internet. All in all, a 10 out of 10 from me. You'll definitely see me around again!
· The Adventure House is perfect to combine work and outdoor activities. It is located in probably one of the most beautiful areas in Montenegro close to Kotor. The working space is very nice and quiet, perfect for any freelancers and those who are not tied to a specific place of work. I stayed in the Adventure House for a couple of days and had an amazing time. Jeffrey was an extremely nice host and helped me out a lot, especially as I did not have a car he gave me some rides with his car. I can definitely recommend the Adventure House!
· Perfect place to stop to get some actual work done. I've been traveling and working for quiet some time and this has been one of the more productive places i have been at. I only stayed for 3 nights, should have stayed longer!
· Amazing place and hosts. Beautiful little town. Some of the guys that work there are very helpful with advice and transportation. Definitely recommend
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.