Sun and Co
costa blanca, Spain🇪🇸 ·
· I spent four awesome weeks at Sun & Co and enjoyed every single day of it. The house is super modern and beautifully decorated and makes you feel home immediately. The rooms are super spacious and the beds are really comfy - I slept like a baby from the first night on. The working environment is also great and if you really need to concentrate there is even a focus area. But the best part about Sun & Co are the people and the experiences. Everyone was super friendly and after a couple of days you already feel like having lots of new friends. This is also thanks to the great hosts Jon, Sienna and Silvia who do an awesome job organizing super fun social events and business skill shares during the week. Sun & Co was my favorite coliving experience so far and I will definitely come back soon 😍
· I absolutely loved my time at Sun & Co! It was my first time there, and I initially just booked a one-week stay. I ended up extending it to two weeks, and honestly would've stayed longer if I could have! The space is so beautiful - clean, modern and set up perfectly. It's located right in the old town, but within walking distance to the beach, and lots of great coastal hikes. (I had no idea Javea was so beautiful before visiting!) But, what really makes Sun & Co. stand out is the team they have there. They go above and beyond to make you feel at home, and are incredible at creating a sense of community among the group. All of them are so warm, kind-hearted, and genuinely excited to make your experience memorable and productive. I was able to really focus on work, all while building great friendships along the way. I can't recommend Sun & Co. highly enough! I will most certainly be back. : )
· Sun and Co. was my first ever coliving/coworking experience, and after staying at other such spots worldwide, Sun and Co. is by far the best! The the staff, like Sienna and Jon, ensure that you feel welcome when you arrive, and they try to introduce you to everyone. For this reason, the same night, you will likely be eating dinner and drinking wine with 5 new friends. No other coliving/coworking location puts in so much effort to create a sense of community and make you feel welcome as Sun and Co., and the skillshares + masterminds are genius.
· I spent the last couple of weeks at sun and co and I had an amazing time. The community and the warmth of the space and the group were above and beyond expectations. Even though I was only there for 2,5 weeks I feel like I could truly connect with people. So many good memories, I will definitely have to come back!
· Great co-working/co-living space! I love it! It is in the center of old town, which makes it very pleasant and quiet environment. At the same time, you can find lots of nice tapas around, great coffee shops and the best best best - bakery (just 1 min walk from home). People at Sun and Co. are great. You can find there anyone and talk about business ideas, spirituality, movies, great food and other stuff. And Mr Jon - a very good host and helpful person. I just really truly enjoyed my stay at Sun and Co. and I would recommend to visit this place at least once.
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.