near Dharamshala, India🇮🇳 ·
· Good place to be at. Area is very good. People are also very good. River flows everywhere which will make you fall in love with this place
· I lived there for over a month. It is like living with a family with occasional musical nights. Mohinder ji is the host and he and his family, both are very helpful. Give this place sometime, it grows on you. It's quiet, serene, and beautiful and you get your own space, too! Get a feel of being a local with Ghoomakad, a very beautiful property.
· Good place to relax. It's in a village Rakkar surrounded by mountains. The owner gives experience to Mud house stay with all basic facilities. Overall nice place.
· Awesome place with cost effective expenses...Nice and helping people .. Smart infra ..inshort village cost with all the city facilities...natural resources are full..for people who re looking for peace...and working..
· Must visit place..... It feels like home there.... If you are anywhere near Dharamshaala.... this is the place where you'll get to see the real Himachal
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.