· This place is physically incredible and has some of the nicest and most inspiring people I've met. What I especially appreciate is the warmth and openness of the community. Though many people have been staying at the NYX as long as a year, they are just as open to newcomers as the people who have been staying at the NYX for a single weekend. The space just breeds creativity. I love being there and highly recommend others to go and stay! PS: The VR set up is DOPE!
· Very peaceful at one with nature place with lots of character. Great place to get away from noise and very scenic approach through paddy fields
· The NYX is absolutely amazing! Come here and you will certainly feel at home. I experienced the best community living involvement in. There are artists, managers, chefs, scientists, engineers: it's a really sociable environment. Great for solo travellers who are looking for ideas and inspirations. It worth it a long stay for sure. I've been here for almost two weeks only leaving due to visa expiring, otherwise I'd stay as long as possible. I would definitely recommend it not only for the social vibe but also for the stunning views of rice fields. This is a lovely place where easily I could meditate or do yoga surrounded by the sounds of nature and jungle. The location it's really close to lots of touristic attractions (waterfalls, rice terraces, temples) and to Ubud city center.
· Wonderful place with really cool people. I have been able to meet people and collaborate on projects
· Amazing place. I lived here for 3 months and it felt like home from the first day. Beautifull and peacefull view, very nice and creative people
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.