· Come for the nature, stay for the amazing people - starting with the founders themselves, Maria & Edo! They've managed to foster community spirit by sharing food and meals, trips and hikes, even hammocks and cats! They've brought back to life centuries-old stone houses and created spaces to work - both indoors and outdoors. Did I mention mushroom hunting, fresh bread delivered daily, the natural pool, the TED talks, or the nightly family dinners? Everyone needs to experience what Sende offers - tranquility, inspiration, even productivity!
· A cool place to get your work/project done with inspiration and with great views. You can meet some fantastic people from all over the world. You can also go hiking and ride a bicycle. You can actually cross the border with Portugal, by following a mountain trail. And it’s close to Porto, which is another advantage.
· I came to Sende based on the recommendations I found here. Other than that, I did not have any expectations and I just came for a month. When I arrived, it was love at first sight. I fell in love with Sende. This place is amazing for work, relax, focus, creativity and everything else you need. The best thing about Sende are the hosts - Maria and Edo. After a couple of days, it felt like visiting a family. On their website they say "we are not a hotel" this is true - because Sende is something much better. Sende is an experience. Experience of friendship, co-living, co-working, co-cooking, sharing and caring for each other, giving and receiving. Amazing people come here. You can be one of them. I will come back for sure. P.S. Sometimes you can "smell the countryside", there is no AC or TV in the rooms, so if you care about that, Sende is not for you. :D :D :D
· Rural coworking & coliving space in Spanish mountains.
· A place where things happen. A space to develop any idea or project. Always in constant movement and full of people with enriching profiles. Although you can visit for a day, the interesting thing is to make a stay of several days. Edo as Maria, the space managers, make the stay in Sende a transformative experience. An essential for those who know or want to enjoy a coliving experience. The space has an internet connection. They say it's small, but I've never had problems with speed. They make a kitchen as organic as the products are taken from the neighbors' gardens. They have bunk beds and single beds. It is a question of several houses restored with a lot of style, which makes you become a resident of Senderiz. The population of the village is often equal to the number of coworking guests. There is a pool at the top of the village that acts as a swimming pool. The water is cool, but in summer it becomes a perfect refuge to get out of the sun. The space is located in a valley where you can see the natural park of Peneda do Xerés in the background. A little while walking out of town you can find wildlife such as deer, horses, ...
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.