Amsterdam The Netherlands🇳🇱 ·
· This hotel is quirky and modern. The room design is very imaginative. The hotel staff were very friendly and attentive on our arrival, offering beverages whilst we checked in. The hotel itself is in a good location for travel and is so close to the station. I particularly liked the top floor of the hotel which offered a rooftop garden. This was nice to sit out on of an evening with a hot drink. I would recommend this hotel if you’re looking to go to Amsterdam and visit places/ eat out. Although the room did offer a small kitchen area, fully equipped, we rarely used it.The only thing I found was the cleanliness of the room wasn’t the highest standard and therefore, I cannot give five stars. Unfortunately the bed area was not properly wiped down and you could see handprints and marks above the bed. I can understand this may have been easily missed due to the bed being in a difficult space for cleaning as it is upstairs in a confined space.
· As an expat this is my go-to place whenever I am travelling or working remotely for a longer period. I would highly recommend it for their well-designed rooms, which have everything you need (kitchen, lounge and eat area, work space and super comfortable bed). For their social spaces, always a creative working vibe in a home-feeling co-working area. And their great food & beverage, which offers healthy, surprising dishes, amazing coffee and lovely staff helping you to get whatever you need. This all also facilitated creatively in Covid times. Thank you guys for always making me feel at home!
· This is one of the most amazing places in Ams. Shoutout to the friendliest staff on earth. The food was honest 3.5 from 5, there is some space to grow.
· Amazing rooftop terrace. Friendly workers. Full equipped kitchen in lofts XL. Good view. Loved my stay!
· I am frequently at Zoku for the terrace and music but this time me and my girlfriend booked a room for Valentine's day. It was a welcome change in environment considering the lockdown. The room was cozy, well-furnished, service was excellent, brilliant breakfast (great croissants and yougurts), dinner could use a bit more of main. Will gladly go again!
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.