· Located in the center of a tradisinal Balinese village it is a beauty of a spot. The staff are so helpful and polite and the coworking is a 10 min walk away through the village.
· I've stayed with these guys two times now and it was really nice. Rooms are quite big, the location is peaceful. Walking distance to one of my favorite restaurants in town (Mothers). The staff is very friendly and helpful and breakfast is yummie.
· Remarkable! From the staff, to the rooms, to the location and convenience of surrounding areas, Outpost Ubud beat all expectations. The coworking space is located only 5 mins away (walking) and it has everything you need to focus and be productive. Outpost goes beyond a hotel, they really make an effort to make you feel at home.
· first of all the room is spacious and nicely decorated; like the location which is quite but easy access to noisy ubud, walk to monkey forest and many chic restaurants and shops. Enjoy the pool and restaurant, nice service staff!
· The staff was tremendously friendly and warm! I really enjoyed by beautiful room and they took amazing care of us while we were there. Perfect Bali vibes! The communal kitchen was really nice and we loved the neighborhood and nearbye cowork. Great for long stays.
👁🗨This listing includes unverified public content from both official and user social media, as attributed or linked. Details may not be entirely accurate. Give feedback.